Wednesday, October 22, 2014

~ Follow the Yellow Brick Road ~




That's me
putting one little ruby slipper in front of the other.
It's been a crazy road full of twists and turns, but thankfully no flying monkeys.
Like the scarecrow, I've fallen down on wobbly legs a time or two.
But like the cowardly lion, I found my courage and off I went.
Guess what?
It was right there in my pocket the whole time.

ROARRRR !!!!!





Now my destination is right around the corner. 






Thanks for joining me on the journey thus far


1 comment:

  1. You have withstood and overcome the literary field of deadly poppies (read: fatigue, capitulation, writer's block). Just tap your keyboard and think, "There's no place like Tome. There's no place like Tome." You allowed this Cowardly Lion to go on the journey with you and has infused me with the much-needed courage I needed. I am more than happy to root you on to the Emerald City. It is within skipping distance!

    BTW...the Winged Monkeys scared the crap out of me as a kid! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So sorry you have to jump through a hoop to leave a response...but evil spammers ruin it for everyone.